Astazi am fost sunata pentru un interviu acolo. Nu stiu daca a fost o scapare sau nu a recrutorului dar pentru pozitia de French CSR cu night shift iata ce se cere:
Working hours it is very important to inform the candidates about the working hour, as work will not start until 16:00 pm to Midnight. 6pm to 2am etc (Romanian hour ).They want us to send only candidates that are 100% ok with this
· Inbound customer care agents for a Canadian telecom company (Client)
· Language Required: Native/ C1-C2 level French + English (Written + Verbal)
· Position Type: Permanent, Full Time
· Start Date: April 04, 2014 (Only start date available at this stage)
· Training: Candidate will have an intensive 6 weeks of training, on a schedule Monday - Friday, 16:00 - 00:00
· Job Location: Bucharest, Romania
· Salary: Net €550 per month + Meal Ticket of €40 net per month (meal ticket will be paid on every working day and will be total of €40 per month). 9.7 Ron ( aprox 2.5 Euro ) Daily.
Bonus: Performance based bonus will be paid from 3rd month (after initial training, for 1 month candidate will working without any target). €70 net per month based on the performance. The Bonus is achievable.
· Working Hours: After the training, candidate will work on flexible 8h shifts anytime between 16:00 - 07:00, 5 days/week with 2 days off, not necessarily the weekend
· Work breaks : 40 minutes ,divided in 3 parts usually 2x10 min and 1x20 min.
· Night Shift Allowance: Transportation + 25% extra paid on top of basic hourly salary. Night shift timing (10pm to 6am)
· Recruitment process - All interviews can be done in one day (once candidate not a duplicate). The only delay with the recruitment process is the Physiological Test (They need to score more than 90% in order to be considered ).The result of the test takes 48 hours. In other words, the best case is that if all the interviews are done in one day..the feedback should not take longer than 3 days
· For the Physiological Test the candidate needs to go on site to Telus Sos. Bucuresti Nord , nr 10, Global City Business Park, O23 building, 6th floor, Voluntary, jud. Ilfov
Physiological Test. For this test candidate need to be physically present in the client location i.e. Bucharest as the test needs to be paid via a PayPal account of the client which will be paid by the client.
English and French Written test (either on client location/ online)
Computer Knowledge Test (either on client location/ online)
Typing speed test (either on client location/ online)
Within 1 working day (24hrs) after face to face/ Skype interview, TELUS INTERNATIONAL EUROPE will offer/ decline the candidate based on the interview feedback.
If the candidate is available on client location then all the above interview stages will be conducted on the same day and the final feedback on the candidate will be provided to mgi max by following working day.
Pentru a vizualiza tot comentariul va rugam sa intrati in contul dumneavoastra. In cazul in care nu aveti un cont, va puteti inregistra aici, nu dureaza mai mult de un minut.
Comentariul va fi eliminat definitiv. Sunteti sigur ca doriti acest lucru?