For our client, Vida XL, an international e-commerce company, we are looking for a new colleague for it's Bucharest team.
The ideal candidate is an organized person with people management experience who is comfortable working independently and supervising operations on multiple sales channels simultaneously in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment. Your role will be in the lead of implementing the commercial strategy on the sales channels assigned to your team.
You will work within the Sales Channels organization. Your first goal will be to help recruit, and after that lead the account management team in Romania. As a person who combines strong communication, commercial and technical skills, you will have the drive to expand our sales and motivate your team. You will report to the Account Management Team Manager in the Netherlands.
What you will do:
- Help build and subsequently manage the Account Management team in Bucharest in all aspects, including operational work, team training and development, commercial activities, administrative tasks, and others
- Manage and improve sales performance of vidaXL on assigned external Sales Channels, including online marketplaces and B2B partners
- Initiate, manage and lead sales channels related projects to stimulate growth and also monitor, analyze and report on sales channel metrics and turnover.
- Manage workforce and workload of the Account Management Team and participate in the recruitment of new team members
- Actively work with Business Development and Integration teams on the onboarding of new Sales Channels and also collaborate with other departments to align processes and solve operational issues
- Improve existing Sales Channel integrations with the help of the respective teams and add functionalities along the way, depending on business needs
- Create improvement plans for account managers to achieve the needed level of expertise and professionalism
- You have a relevant master’s degree and 2-5 years of working experience in ecommerce.
- 2+ years of people management experience. Project management experience will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, eMAG, preferably on the seller side
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Technical knowledge about XML and data feeds will be considered an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and strong problem-solving skills with a logical way of thinking
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new systems and software
- Ability to define priorities independently based on commercial goals. Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment and able to respond to changing priorities
- Attention to details, ability to multitask and take on several projects at once
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion, and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.