Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships?
We are looking for candidates who have expertise in selling and know how to develop our business.
As an Account Manager at P&G you will:
• Deep understanding of the retail landscape, customer business model and category knowledge to enable strategy development, winning business plans and alignment for execution
• Leverage data/analytics to identify relevant consumer/shopper/customer insights to sell winning plans and grow the business
• Knows granularly the key business drivers to define success, design and execute plans to achieve consumption goals (e.g. distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising)
• Learn the elements of the digital landscape and trends (offline to online evolution, marketplaces, last milers, platforms, etc.) and incorporate in planning, selling and execution
• Drive value creation culture for P&G and the customer by focusing on key financial indicators
• Develops strategic and productive partnerships with customers and with internal stakeholders to influence, drive alignment and accelerate results
• Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
• Improve our selling advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies