RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company
with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK,
France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to
our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need
additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of
technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a
relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other,
explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to
share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on.
- Development of test cases in area of embedded SW for our
autonomous driving platform
- Responsibility for setting up and maintaining test benches
and test environments
- Development of automated test scripts and test applications
- Test execution of manual as well as automated test cases
- Analysis of errors, collecting symptoms and bug tracking
- Participating in the review process
- Coordination of testing activities with development teams
- Enhancement of test methods and test processes
By joining our Timisoara team, you will have the opportunity
to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in
a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
What you offer us.
- Academic degree in a relevant field of studies
- Programming knowledge in C and Python
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in embedded software development and
hardware-related testing is an advantage
- Ideally knowledge of automotive bus systems (FlexRay, CAN)
and/or automotive safety (ISO 26262)
- Very good command of English; German is a plus
- Structured and precise style of working
- Communicative personality
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- ISTQB certification beneficial
- Knowledge of software configuration management (e.g.
Jenkins) and continuous development process
- Knowledge of CANOE and CAPL
- Knowledge of source control system (e.g. GIT or SVN)
- Experience with different issue tracking tools and
- Ability to read and understand circuit diagrams, to identify
and measure control signals and communication interfaces
What we offer you.
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process.
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by
anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not
disclose any private information without having your approval.