rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
All the solutions are developed on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, giving you access to the power and flexibility of the Azure cloud platform, the Power Platform, and the Dynamics 365 business applications landscape.
The main product integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations.
As an Azure Architect you will be the liaison between the Azure Engineering team and the delivery organization to design, develop and document the reference architecture for UMAX in Azure. Using the Dynamics platform and cloud native resources and services, you will create the architecture and present it to our customers. You must develop an in depth understanding of our organization’s strategy, our application landscape, the current architectural patterns and knowledge of the Azure services and Dynamics platform to create a reference architecture and guidelines and apply them for all our customers. You will stay up to date with the evolution of the Azure services and the innovations of the Itineris R&D team.
What you will be working on
- Architect Microsoft Azure Solutions;
- Provide Microsoft Azure architecture collaboration with others within our business units, customer facing if needed;
- Implement and deliver of Microsoft Azure projects;
- Support Business Development and Technical Pre-Sales;
- Document solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup);
- Provide effective knowledge transfers and upskilling to the R&D and project teams;
- Lead the Azure Community of practice within Itineris;
- Engage with Microsoft to discuss our experiences with the platform and get early insights on their product roadmap.
What you offer us
- Has at least 3-5 years’ experience as a technical architect, with a solid technical background on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform;
- Experience with D365 business applications and/or Power Platform is considered a plus;
- Certified (or willing to) as;
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert -> AZ-305;
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert -> AZ-400;
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate -> AZ-500;
- Is a continuous learner, eager to adapt to new technologies and able to translate new ideas into business solutions we can sell to our prospects and customers;
- Can visualize a problem from various angles and provide creative solutions;
- Has a problem-solving mentality and is hands-on where need to be;
- Can influence and convince the internal organization as well as the external stakeholders with an in-depth argumentation and demonstration;
- Enjoys presenting a solution proposal to customers and prospects on executive level;
- Has excellent oral & written communication skills in English;
- Flexible to travel (non-structural).
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment;
- Learning budget and platforms;
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of;
- Bonding and drinking events;
- Medical subscription;
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development;
- Flexible benefits platform.
Our recruitment process
Final interview with client
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.