888Sparkware – part of 888 Holdings, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for a dynamic and passionate Testing Engineer to join our BI & Data group. BI & Data QA will impact the company’s data solutions which significantly affect the marketing and operational aspects of the business.
Some of the challenges you will have to deal with is 50TB DWH with around 2000 tables.
This role's primary responsibilities are to analyze large data sets, make sure the data is reliable, and validate reports/dashboards.
So if you are curious, enjoy learning new systems, architectures, and technologies, want to be part of an experienced Data Analyst team as a QA member, and above all - want to join one of the world’s leading, most dynamic online gaming companies, you belong with 888.
As BI & Data QA you will be responsible for:
- Testing and approving DB scripts/critical reports/dashboards before deployment in production
- Building testing scripts/simulations according to design documents using SAP BO, SSRS, Tableau & Power BI
- Troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of identified issues
- Working closely with QA & development teams in both RO & IL
- Working in Agile methodology.
- Translating business questions into reports logic using complicated SQL queries
- Working with various stakeholders such as product managers and Data & BI developers.
Career web site:
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in writing complex SQL queries – must.
- Experience in DWH testing – data quality tests, testing scripts, STD documents, reading and analyzing product & dev documents.
- Passion for data exploration and problem investigation
- High analytical skills
- High motivation and independent
- Eagerness to learn with a hard worker approach
- Good English communication skills.
You may also have:
- SAP Business Object experience
- Experience in Teradata or Snowflake
- Experience in Microsoft Reporting Services
- Technical knowledge of ETL
- Experience working in Agile methodology.