For our client, a project management company that offers fully professional services in a wide variety of industries, from mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water to infrastructure and clean power, we are looking for a Billing Agent (French speaker).
Prepare customer invoices according to billing conditions and instructions;
Prepare intercompany invoices;
Issue and send customer invoices including payments on customers’ self-pay sites;
Issue credit reports;
Issue monthly statements of account for internal and external clients;
Update project information so that billing terms are always up-to-date;
Update all project invoicing documentation in the central depository.
Very good knowledge of French (B2 level);
Good knowledge of English (B1 level);
University degree or relevant experience in accounting;
Basic Accounting Knowledge is a plus;
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
Basic knowledge of Oracle or other ERP is a plus;
Work experience in shared services, process-based environment or service centers;
Strong team spirit;
Strong customer orientation;
Prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities;
Good analytical skills along with a good sense of thoroughness;
Very good communication skills.
- Direct contract with the employer;
- Competitive salary and flexible motivating benefits;
- Team activities, Team Building, Fun @ Work;
- Wellness programs for employees – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness room;
- Training and Development Program, Career Opportunities;
- CSR and sport activities;
- Open and dynamic environment;
- Flexible work schedule organized in two shifts: Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 19:00 and 13:00 – 22:00.
* 3 mandatory shifts of evening work per month with the possibility of a maximum of 10 shifts of evening work per month (premium from the 6th shift of evening work).
For those interested in this position, we are looking forward to receive your CVs at email@example.com.