DESCRIERE JOBAdecco Executive Search Division is looking for its client, one of the world's largest tire companies for a Business Process Architect.
Primary Purpose of the Position
The Business Process Architect (BPA) is responsible for process design for the processes in scope (e.g. E2E – P2P, O2C, R2R, etc) based on current state, design principles, and industry best-practice. This role is responsible for driving cross-functional business process transformation. The position is critical to the company’s continuous improvement activities and will work directly with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and identify a high-level design approach.
This position ensures that proposed designs are extendable and scalable supporting company’s objectives for simplification and automation of its business processes.
The BPA will continually partner with business units, process owners, the GBS Continuous Improvement team, and GBS operations teams to capture requirements, pain points, and share best practices as well. They will perform gap analysis activities and drive the most effective process design to address opportunities.
- Lead and visualize the process vision, strategy, based on discussions with stakeholders, SMEs, and process owners, analyses, and best practices
- Prioritize standardization projects within the end to end process in alignment with process owners
- Identifying new business requirements for processes in scope
- Drive discovery/value creation activities, including gap analysis and review of process and create recommendations and implementation plans for improvement and standardization
- Ensure that full communication and change management plans are in place and executed for all initiatives. To name a few, this would consist of:
- Business view of processes and inter-dependencies
- Gap analysis results and reports
- Business updates on processes/projects in scope
- Design recommendations and implementation plans
- Continual monitoring of overall process health and measures to support the continuous improvement and enhancement
- Work with CI Organization, Global Leaders, Project Teams, functional owners, operational teams, to successfully create a process design, and the corresponding implementation plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Math, Finance, or related field required
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience as a Process Engineer, Architect or similar experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in business process improvement and/or continuous improvement, process standardization
- 2-3 yrs. Project management experience preferred
- Experience with leading teams (directly or functionally) is preferred
- Experience with communicating and engaging with various levels of stakeholders and audiences (from associate to senior leadership)
- Experience with Global/Shared Services Centers is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience with business and process improvement methodologies or standards such as Lean Six Sigma, Deming Cycle (PDCA) as tools for problem solving
- Experience with understanding and mapping end-to-end processes
- Has demonstrated leadership of process excellence and innovation programs or initiatives
- Experience with process standardization or optimization, with corresponding tools, metrics and controls
- Advanced analytics and statistical abilities
- Has demonstrated ability plan and define strategic actions and lead through with execution
- Ability to look beyond functions and silos, and connect processes end-to-end
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici