Adecco Permanent Placement is recruiting for one of its clients, a C++ Developer. Our client is a leading principal trading firm with Headquarters in Amsterdam, and offices worldwide in New York, Singapore, Cluj Napoca and Hong Kong.
We are looking for a talented C++ Software Engineer to join the development team. The Software engineer will be working closely with the other engineers and with the traders to develop and improve the proprietary trading platform that enables our client to trade on exchanges worldwide.
What will you work on:
- Design and development of complex, highly scalable and latency-optimized business critical trading software;
- New tools development as well as improving, maintaining and supporting existing applications;
- Translating the business requirements and ideas into software products.
- BSc or MSc in Computing Science or equivalent;
- A Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Software engineer in C++;
- Knowledge of algorithms;and data structures;
- Interest in achieving maximum performance from available hardware and software;
- Ability to write clean, reliable and highly scaleable code;
- Ability to communicate with technical and business colleagues;
- Fluency in English.
|The technologies used in the development process:|
What we offer:
Our client offers you an exciting job and lots of opportunities within the most dynamic of environments with an excellent compensation package. They like to think that talent grows with them and stays with them. To ensure this, they provide their employees with the best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and they go out of their way to retain the small business feeling with which they started. They offer a competitive salary and reserve a percentage of their business results for their bonus pool.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici