rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
• Develop and optimize low-level drivers for microcontrollers and processors, protocol stacks & RTOS integration, examples and demos based on automotive applications & use-case
• Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product
• Provide an easy to use software solution with full IDE integration and multiple compilers support
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products
What you offer us
• At least 2 years of professional experience working in RTOS (or embedded Linux) or bare metal environments
• Programming experience (ANSI C)
• ARM architecture know-how
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
• English language (spoken and written)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable skill
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• Developing battery management solutions using embedded controllers
• Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, transceivers, external flash, etc.
• XML and IDEs integration
• Developing SW following the AUTOSAR specifications
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.