Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ programming language (2 years minimum experience with C/C++);
- Experience in working with Python, CMAKE, Make , Git/Github, SVN, Docker, Autosar;
- Good knowledge in Automotive network communications protocol : CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet;
- Developing functionalities in Linux;
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working;
- You are communicative and a strong team player;
- You will design, develop, integrate and validate features for Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) and Software-in-the-Loop (SiL) systems;
- In cooperation with the other sub-teams, you will develop concepts and features for High-performant simulation of bus system;
- You will develop SW modules and integrate them in project environment;
- You will perform unit testing for the modules developed;
- You will perform automated software tests and manual software tests;
- You will integrate and configure AUTOSAR modules.
- Learn Autosar, how car networks and the communication in between different components is designed to work. Complex technical stack which goes through all the layers, from desktop application coding to Linux development to hardware interfacing and the physical layer;
- Being part of the team that develops the company's second best-selling product;
- Being part of a team that has full responsibility in Brasov. Know-how and mentoring can be performed by colleagues from our site. The real Hw modules are also available in Brasov;
- Multiple technical careers opportunities;
- Being part of the product line EB Assist, which targets OEMs and tier 1s, who want to validate autonomous driving functions and advanced bus communication features;
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.