Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Design of Digital circuits using Verilog & System Verilog HDL.
- Verification of Digital circuits using System Verilog with UVM Methodology
- Simulation of digital circuits using Questasim (Mentor) simulation environment.
- Assist with creating technical documentation for products developed.
- User level Linux operating system knowledge
- 3rd or 4th year student in Electronics and Telecommunication, Automatics or Electrical Faculty
- Basic knowledge of microprocessor architecture and digital circuits
- Good knowledge of English and good communications skills
- Mentor & Cadence tools experience is a plus.
- Learn quickly and be curious