EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc. is looking for Cloud DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer
for AWS Solution Practice team to work with EPAM strategic clients.
Together with the team, you will support clients’ implementation of AWS products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and more.
As a Cloud DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer, you will assist the clients with the configuration and deployment of their AWS infrastructure, which include but not limited to the following services: accounts, identity and access management, network architecture, application security, observability, cost optimization, and billing.
You will provide the clients with the guidance on how to design their cloud applications for optimal scaling, including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and others.
You will travel to the clients’ sites to deploy solutions and deliver the workshops to educate and enrich clients’ knowledge.
- Minimum qualifications;
- Preferred qualifications;
- Act as the trusted technical advisor for the clients to resolve complex AWS Infrastructure and DevOps challenges;
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities;
- Ability to travel 30% of the time as required;
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge ;
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports;
- Relocation opportunities;
- Free English classes;
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide;
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment;
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunities for self-realization;