For our client, one of the world leaders in the automation of factories for CNC control systems, robots and production machines, which offers a large network for marketing, technical assistance, research and development, logistics and customer services, we are looking for a CNC Field Service Engineer.
- English spoken and written, other languages are advantage;
- Driving license for company car ("B");
- Willingness to travel, provide services (Romania);
- Be fully independent and self-learning;
- Knowledge of electro technique and programming;
- Experience in electrical service or other similar experience;
- Knowledge of CNC service is a serious advantage;
- Experience and/or skills of mechanical works;
- Excellent operator knowledge of PC – MS Windows, MS Office, Internet etc.
- FSE is responsible mainly for service (electrical, mechanical, programming), trainings, and installations;
- Travelling in Romania;
- Phone support of customers during work hours.
- Receiving calls from customers and supporting them;
- Recommend right spare parts to purchase;
- Travel to do service on site;
- Offer after sales products( perioadical maintenance, service checks);
- Preventive maintenance;
- Do requested programming and/or optimization on site.
- Technically support exhibitions;
- Technically support spare parts sales.
Product/purpose of the position
- After successful service intervention – functional machine or successful diagnostics done on-site;
- Correctly done negotiation with a customer;
- Correctly and in time reported service actions as background for invoicing;
- Up to Date and correctly entered records in CRM system.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici