Descriere jobFor one of our clients, a top American company with over 44.000 employees worldwide and 6,2 billion revenue (2018), we are looking for Collection Specialists to join their team.
With more than 100 offices opened around the world, Romania included, they are now opening a brand-new SSC, in Bucharest.
They’ll start this exciting new SSC with 50 people, taking the responsibilities on Billing & Collection processes for over 15 countries. You will have the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and get connected with people around the world.
If you are competitive and motivated to build a career in a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow, apply for our opening position.
- Perform the collection process in order to ensure payment of invoices according to the policies and procedures in Nielsen.
- Collecting accounts receivable allowing its operation in terms of Nielsen cash flow
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, and any correspondence , customer reconciliations in order to follow-up collection in a fast paced goal oriented
- Define in conjunction with I2C Manager and Revenue Controller collection target according to the process
- Monitor and record customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities (disputes)
- Identify overdue portfolio to avoid possible contingencies in the recovery of resources based on the policy of procedures established in Nielsen
- Escalate with Revenue Controller and CS to determine actions in conjunction with the commercial area to recover past-due portfolio resources based on internal Nielsen process
- Request and support re-invoicing according with client's specifications, follow-up with revenue associate and provide any clarification
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process and review account adjustments, resolve client disputes and short payments
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- Dispatch invoices to the client, could be by mail, mailing or portal sites
- Leadership: Persuasive, Collaborative, Inclusive, Proactive, Accountable, Committed
- Financial: Global COE and Internal Control metrics, Internal and External Audit observations, Adherence to closing deadlines
- Values: Open, Connected, Useful, Personal
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with Client Service / Revenue Controllers regarding commercial disputes resolutions and additional actions to accelerate the collection process
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Revenue Associates to accelerate actions financial disputes resolution
- Support Cash Applications team on invoicing reconciliation, payments identifications
- Internal & External Audit
- External Auditor Consultants
- Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Fluency in English and Italian mandatory; third regional language preferred
- Experience working in multinational, multi-cultural environment
- Experience working with remote counterparts
- Experience working in Collections
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici