What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills in French (written & spoken both)
- Good command of English
- Good computer navigation skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge about the Travel Domain would be an added advantage
- Active listening skills
- Team work / Managing Self / Adaptability
- Openness to Coaching and Feedback
Which are the main responsibilities?
- The main responsibility of this role is to manage online requests for hotel / Rail / Car bookings for French customers.
- Processing bookings using client specific applications and any other systems/tools required to complete the tasks
- Communicating with client through phone, chat or email to ensure timely processing of booking requests
- Sending booking confirmations/vouchers to the concerned departments/client
- Updating the systems with relevant information
- Self-performance management
- There will be a training period that takes up to 2 months, where you will be coached by the team in order to learn the processes. Every question regarding the procedure will be answered and we will make sure that any uncertainty will be solved.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Transport bonus
- Bonus for French skills
- Bonus for performance
- Private medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Full-time and indefinite employment contract
- Free professional and continuous training
- Building a career within a multinational team.