The Data Engineer is responsible for implementing creative solutions to meet business needs and pro-actively enhancing existing warehouse. We are therefore looking for an SQL Ninja.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
* Collaborate with Data Scientists in understanding business requirements and implementing creative solutions
* Extract and assemble meaningfull data sets to be consumed directly in statistical models, predictive algorithms
* Design and implement full lifecycle Database/DWH models to support fast, continous data delivery
* Development of ETL pipelines to blend complex data from various internal sources or 3rd party systems
* Pro-actively enhance existing data management platform, i.e. performance optimization, SQL query tunning, monitoring of ETL processes
* Bachelor's degree in CS or Engineering or relevant work experience in a similar role.
* Ninja of SQL, ability to assemble meaningful data sets from complex high volume sources
* Solid knowledge of an enterprise database platform like Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres etc and Database / DWH modeling principles (relational, dimensional, Kimball/Inmon etc)
* Good working experience with data integration tools like Talend, SSIS, ODI or Pentaho etc
* Experience with at least one major general purpose programming language such as Java,C++, C#, Python etc
* - Quality oriented individual
* - Active team player with a self starter attitude, eager to learn new technologies
Would be a plus:
* experience with MPP columnar platforms
* experience with data science focused projects, predictive analytics, statistical methods