rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
As a travel technology company they build the critical solutions that help airlines and airports, hotels and railways, search engines, travel agencies, tour operators and other travel players to run their operations and improve the travel experience, billions of times a year, all over the world.
We are implementing cloud-based solutions to our platforms!
What are you working on
- As a DevOps Engineer in the Streaming & Queuing team, you will be exposed to the applications, infrastructure and technologies that are built to handle massive growth and volume reliably and make material contributions to the tooling and services that power our technology.
- You will work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Use your technical skills to give users what they’re after: you’ll do that by designing CICD pipelines, developing automation scripts guaranteeing reliable & scalable operability of the platform.
- With software architects, you will also design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Provide Operational excellence: you will provide guidelines and support to implement efficient streaming & queuing flows.
- In addition, you will contribute to manage efficiently the resources in order to minimize the infrastructure cost.
- You will also Provide tools and middleware for Kafka applications. You will build expertise and anticipating evolution of Kafka technologies mainly through open source initiatives.
What you offer us
- A collaborative and proactive approach
- The capability to work in a multicultural, global environment
- A strong level of English
- Passion about cutting edge technology and staying current with industry trends
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems
- Jenkins & CICD experience
- Docker & Kubernetes knowledge
- Kafka Knowledge is a plus
- Linux/Unix OS
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services.
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process
Join our engineering community that counts more than 2500 members in Nice and 4000 worldwide.