Lead an Efficient Build of Fenergo product
- Ensure the consistency of the usage of Fenergo tool with 1- the tool native functions and 2- the bank desired way to work or regulations
- Understand and deliver a book of work in relation to Fenergo implementation
- Serve as a key point of contact for the client throughout the project delivery
- Work with clients to define scope, priorities and delivery phasing
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Ensure the build of a backlog of future Fenergo bespoke development
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client's business users
- Manage the functional documentation review and approval process with the client
- Ensure the liaison with technical development, PBIs, walk through, POC if relevant
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members (if relevant)
Provide Client Advisory
- Bring industry expertise in the CLM and client journey digitisation space, regulatory space, Client activity review (a plus)
- Identify practice-enhancing opportunities, keeping up to date with industry trends
- Provide leadership and innovation within the client design discussion, influencing clients in line with the Fenergo product offering and industry best practices
- Keep up to date with market & regulatory changes and support knowledge sharing within the practice of relevant topics.
- Maintain a strong connection with the Fenergo product roadmap and work with them and client's to recognise, understand and record dependencies'
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client team and cross-functional teams
- 3-5+ Years of experience as Fenergo Product Consultant / Business Analyst in a client facing capacity
- deep knowlegde in Fenergo Product, CLM Chain - both mandatory
- 5-7+ years of experience in the KYC/CLM space
- In depth knowledge of onboarding process, KYC, AML, Screening, Regulations
- Client-facing experience is essential, possessing excellent presentation skills, comfortable leading meetings and managing client's expectations
- Proficient in delivering design solutions, clear even in a complex context
- Ability to recognise different ways of working between clients and be flexible to adapt approach accordingly, while maintaining & meeting underlying methodology principles
- Attention to detail when it comes to documentation of processes, policies or procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good leadership skills in order to elicit and prioritise requirements and co-ordinate project stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to travel, both within and outside of Australia
Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. Excelian-Luxoft is looking for a CLM and Fenergo experienced Senior Business Analyst(BA) / Product Consultant (PC) to join our growing CLM practice and work on upcoming opportunities.
As the Senior BA/PC you will be required to take a lead role in working with clients to design and optimise their CLM solution in line with Fenergo's product offering.
Core to this role is the ability to build strong relationships with the client and Project Teams as well as working confidently with Senior Stakeholders. In addition, the Senior BA/PC is required to facilitate workshops, give presentations and demonstrate a high degree of industry/product proficiency with absolute professionalism.
Further activities will include working with clients to define scope (MVP and programme) and delivery phasing; understanding the client's business model and processes; regulatory and operational challenges; supporting development efforts throughout the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle [SDLC], and leading training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English