- Design, plan, implement and maintain automation test frameworks/solutions following "best-practice" approach.
- Identify opportunities for further test automation or efficiencies through automation
- Working collaboratively with other teams during test preparation and execution activities.
- Proactive investigating and debugging of application defects
- Producing clear and concise reports during the lifecycle of an automation project
- 4+ Years of QA Automation experience
- 1+ Years of Automation experience on Fenergo platform
- Working knowledge of Automation tools and frameworks is a necessity. This includes proficiency in industry leading automation test tools (e.g. QTP/UFT, Selenium, Coded UI).
- Proficiency at writing complex code in some of the following languages: Java, C# and/or MS VBScript is essential and key to developing new test cases and functions
- Working with ALM tools including TFS is desirable.
- Understanding of CI, Dependency Management and Source Control tools.
- Technical skills including SQL, UNIX, Web API and Agile are desirable.
- Ability to communicate concise ideas and solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- A Computer Science/I.T. related degree or similar related qualification
- ISTQB Certified (minimum Foundation level) or similar
Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. Excelian-Luxoft is looking for Fenergo experienced automation engineers to join our growing Fenergo practice and work on upcoming opportunities.
Experienced Automation Engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with Cross-Functional Agile Scrum teams. You will work collaboratively with project delivery teams to scope, plan, implement and refine automation solutions specific to requirements.
We are looking for people who can take us to the next level of test automation with a mindset of "automation first". You will be part of a high-performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career delivering quality at a fast pace. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the biggest financial companies on projects that make a difference to them and for us.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English