At Ipsos we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Needed skills for this position:
- University studies (Economics, Marketing, Sociology is an advantage)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience (experience in Marketing Research/Client Customer Services is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- English (advanced level)
- Attention to details
- Affinity to work with numbers
- Set-up online marketing research projects in internal applications
- Analyze clients’ needs and creates the strategy for collecting data from surveys
- Process client supplied databases
- Manage relationship with external vendors specialized in data collection - orders additional database from them
- Monitor the field performance indicators in order to ensure timely project completion and correctly decide on additional resources
- Work with all internal teams and provide regular updates on completion of project.
If interested to join us as a Field Coordinator, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are?
Ipsos is the 3rd largest global company specialized in market research studies with presence in 89 countries, 16.600 permanent employees and more than 5000 clients. As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. IIS is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals having expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products, committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
For more information about Ipsos, please visit www.ipsos.com.