Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Front-End Developer to work in online gaming.
- The Poker client is HTML5 based, Single-page application.
- The primary focus will be to design, develop and maintain, a complete and complex Poker client application for mobile and desktop.
- Participating in the development lifecycle from concept to release.
- Delivering secured, tested, optimized and high-performant code, deployed on both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Collaborating with other developers, product managers, QA and operations in an agile environment.
- Participating in resolution of production issues and leading efforts toward solutions.
- Maintaining existing product, supporting new features development and debug ongoing releases.
- Investigating new cutting-edge tech and bringing new initiatives, striving to improve the product.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
What you offer us
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux, Redux-Saga).
- Experience with several design patterns, OOP and functional programing.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS and workflows.
- Familiarity with current web trends, frameworks and techniques.
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience with HTML5’s canvas- advantage.
- Experience with Nodejs- advantage.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.