The Graphic & Web Designer will create beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs (80% digital, 20% print) to support a rapidly-growing marketing and sales team, and will also directly participate in the evolution of our brand and overall user experience.
Duties and responsibilities
* Online Design - create web-based collateral and illustrations: display ads, landing pages, eBooks, customer success stories, email banners, and infographics.
* Web Design - develop and enhance original website design, bringing simplicity and higher conversions.
* Offline/Print Design - create collateral for printed materials such as brochures, event and booth signage and additional branded / promotional items.
* Brand - refresh and develop N2WS brand identity. Act as a champion & guardian of the brand, keeping standards and best practices
* Create a wide range of graphics and layouts: for PowerPoint presentations, product illustrations, company logos, infographics, etc.
* Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices
* 2-3 years of professional B2B graphic design experience
* Solid organizational skills and the ability to balance projects and competing deadlines
* Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
* Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
* Self-starter, reliable, responsible, flexible
* Fluent English
* Knowledge of current web development technologies and standards, including HTML and CSS is a huge plus
Applicants should send resume and portfolio. Applicants without this will not be considered.