Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
We are looking for a GSA Java Developer Junior, to join our team.
Want to be a part of us?
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you are into complex analysis and challenges, and fearlessly face technological challenges head-on, excited to broaden your horizons and to expand your knowledge working with colleagues from various disciplines you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a GSA JAVA developer Junior who will-
- Project logical schemes and diagrams for structuring project requests in logical sequences
- Draft code modules in programming languages using integrates development environments
- Configure, test and modify necessary applications for delivering requests communicated by the client
- Project and modify data base structure by coding the data description using data base admin systems
- Prepare the necessary documents
- Ensure assistance by practical demonstrations, presentations and providing specific configurations
- Document permanently of specific topics (studies books and magazines in the field, electronic documentation, enrolls in discussions on domain topics)
- Collect, structure and analyze information
- Draft technical reports
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by following the instructions manuals, reporting to Service department the malware encountered
- Ensure good functioning of installed programs by following the procedures connected to the protection against viruses, maintaining the software configuration
Experience and qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 1 - 2 years’ experience developing in either Java 6-8
- Good knowledge of OO design and Design Patterns
- Experience with SOA architecture
- Good knowledge of REST/SOAP WS
- Experience with EJB and Spring
- Experience with JMS
- Good knowledge of SQL and Hibernate/JPA
- Knowledge with SVN and GIT
- Knowledge in Maven/ANT and Gradle, TeamCity/Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus
- Experience with at least one testing framework (JUnit/TestNG, Mockito)
- Experience with multithreading
- Ready to travel abroad once a quarter
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Sybase
- Hands-on experience with TCP/IP stack
- Experience with JBoss/Tomcat