Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
We are looking for a GUI Developer Junior, to join our team.
Want to be a part of us?
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you are into complex analysis and challenges, and fearlessly face technological challenges head-on, excited to broaden your horizons and to expand your knowledge working with colleagues from various disciplines you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a GUI Developer Junior who will:
- Develop and maintain/upgrade IT programs depending on the different predefined characteristics and assembles them in coherent systems
- Project logical schemes and diagrams for structuring project requests in logical sequences
- Draft code modules in programming languages using integrated development environments (C# .Net)
- Configure, test and modify necessary applications for delivering requests communicated by the client
- Run activities/tasks in parallel and ensures adherence to the established schedule
- Test programs/ systems in order to ensure that they correspond to expectations and specifications
- Prepare the necessary documents (e.g technical documentation regarding the code delivery through JIRA, Confluence and release notes)
- Ensure good functioning of installed programs by following the procedures connected to the protection against viruses, maintaining the software configurations
- Proactively, initiate improvement ideas of functionalities and quality of the allocated projects
- Perform integration activities at customer site (development, implementation and set up)
- Can participate to organizing the training modules or process for clients
- Ensure support towards the development knowledge base of the team
Experience and qualifications
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- At least 1-year experience as C# .Net developer
- Experience in writing enterprise applications
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Good knowledge of REST/SOAP WS
- Knowledge with SVN and GIT
Nice to have:
- Proven competence in WPF, Java Script, HTML Angular, Node.js
- Visual studio
- Design patterns