DESCRIERE JOBAdecco Resurse Umane is recruiting a new colleague, HR Admin for Brasov in order to provide administrative support related to HR Administrative activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous work experience in personnel administration and payroll services;
- Strong knowledge of tax legislation and work legislation;
- Strong knowledge of administration of personnel;
- Well-organized, enthusiasm and initiative;
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good team player;
- Good organization and problem-solving skills.
- University degree;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the field of HR Admin, preferably in an international organization;
- High level of confidentiality and accountability;
- English fluent (written and oral – level C1 – C2);
- Excellent MS-Office skills, experience with Workday, Navision and any other payroll software is a plus.
- Preparation of employment forms (individual labor contract, personal data sheet, etc);
- Check the personal medical record file issued by the occupational physician, the distribution of unemployment and all other acts which must exist in employees files;
- Preparation of termination of the individual forms of work (decision, notice of liquidation forms);
- Recording individual labor contract, the decision of dissolution of the individual labor contract or any other changes to the employment contract of employees;
- Permanent information on legislative changes in the labor legislation and payroll;
- Manages the database of employees operating at the correct time entries and exits;
- Archive of personal documents;
- Ensure proper record entries in the General Register of Employees (REVISAL);
- Keeping records of handing over the employees personal files;
- Specific reports;
- Preparing the monthly timesheets ;
- Checks the accuracy of the timesheets and deliverables (benefits and deductions, medical leaves, holidays reports, overtime, others payroll elements), and if there are omissions / errors, proposes changes / additions and monitors their implementation;
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports;
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits;
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance;
- Send to the finance department the needed amounts of money in order to pay advances, salaries, deductions to third parties and specific taxes.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici