WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Cognizant Softvision is a fast-growing global digital development company. We help global companies in the areas of enterprise application development and integration, automation and machine learning, agile transformation, big data and analytics, full stack web, mobile, IoT, design and UX, QA and testing, infrastructure, and digital commerce.
We are looking for an exceptional Mid/Senior iOS Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts, the iOS Community. You’ll work from anywhere across Romania, via a hybrid working model from one of our HUBS throughout Romania, in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Timișoara, Baia Mare or remotely from any other city from the country.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile development
- Good technical expertise in writing testable and maintainable code in Swift and / or Objective-C with a focus on design patterns and SOLID principles
- Good knowledge and experience in understanding and using architecture patterns, particularly MVVM
- Proper understanding of threading and concurrency, as well as basic knowledge of reactive programming
- Very good knowledge in networking, persistence, and development of custom UI components (UIKit, SwiftUI)
- Skilled in source control management and code review processes. Experience with continuous integration is a plus.
- Independent in specifying, planning, reporting, designing, and coding for his / her assigned tasks
- Able to understand a project and the business behind an application in detail
- Able to give estimates for new features based on minimal requirements / specifications
- Able to identify risks / issues, and work with the technical lead to overcome them
- Proactive attitude with a drive to improve mobile engineering architectures and processes.
- Continuous learner interested in knowledge sharing
- Good level of spoken and written English
A day in the life of an iOS Engineer:
- Design, build and support mobile experiences used by millions of users and many of your friends every day
- Solve complex technical issues and improve existing mobile applications
- Evaluate, design, and develop new features and frameworks
- Focus on high-performance mobile application implementations
- Work closely with designers, product management, and other teams to create unique mobile apps in a highly collaborative environment
- Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies for maximizing development efficiency
- Keep in touch with the iOS community and engage in knowledge sharing activities.
Cognizant Softvision Employee Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule - Outside of main work hours, you can create a schedule that suits your needs.
- Hybrid workplace - Whether you like to work from home or go to the office, the choice is yours!
- Annual Vacation Days - 26 days to relax, explore and spend time with loved ones.
- Trainings, workshops, and certifications, unlimited Udemy subscription and more.
- Private medical package
- Meal tickets
- Referral bonuses
- Life insurance
- Banking services
The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design, and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents.
Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineer’s outcomes that result in memorable interactions at cognizantsoftvision.com.
Explore career opportunities at Cognizant Softvision - The Place To Be, Now & Beyond!