Our Exciting Opportunity !
As a Software Engineer, you will e part of creation and maintenance of our solution (IoT Accelerator) in the Applications landscape, be involved in all phases of the software development and maintenance lifecycle, and working towards accurately engineered information systems, containing software as the major component.
- Be part of the digital revolution in the IoT domain within a talented young team;
- Be responsible for Application Support activity on Owned Software applications;
- Contribute to the Service Level Objectives targets;
- Develop and configure software components;
- Deploy, acceptance and execution;
- Relentless drive for efficiency, improvements and automation, and excellence in service delivery;
- Offer consultancy and expertise on the solution provided to other internal groups.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Database programming (e.g. Oracle PL/SQL) OR Java programming language;
- Intermediate scripting knowledge (Perl/Shell);
- Hands on in Deployment execution using container platform (e.g.: Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Helm Charts);
- Work experience gained in companies and projects in IT, telecommunications, industrial etc. with an autonomous organization of IT operations;
- Experience designing and/or testing software applications;
- Knowledge of English spoken and written at a level sufficient to manage relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations with which it is connected.
Nice to have:
- Supervising and log management stacks knowledge (e.g.: ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana);
- Telecom applications landscape (Mediation, Billing, Provisioning, CRM, ETL) or Telecom network concepts (e.g. 2G/3G/LTE/5G topology)
- Virtualization and cloud concepts;
- Kafka cluster administration and troubleshooting;
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Deep Learning concepts.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest || Romania : Timisoara : Timisoara
Req ID: 668614