As a IT Ops Engineer, you look after the availability, reliability of several Identity and Access Management supporting applications.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Supporting internal customers and Troubleshooting critical production issues across platforms and applications as required.
- Carry out production deployments, identifying and patching bugs and reducing inefficiencies.
- Building and maintaining monitoring and reporting frameworks as well as tools used to streamline and automate tasks throughout the platform lifecycle.
- Create, facilitate and evangelize automated workflows.
- Provide the evidence to cover the required risk controls.
- Various technologies including, but not limited to, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Python, RHEL, Docker/OpenShift, Kibana, Prometheus.
- Relevant experience in an Ops role (min.4y of experience)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred
- He or she must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, an operations-oriented mind-set, a knack for technical firefighting, diagnostics, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Knowledge of a scripting language like Python.
- Experience working in LINUX environments.
- Experience with modern CI/CD tools. Ansible experience is nice to have.
- Experience with Oracle Database is nice to have.
- Experience with modern Monitoring Tooling like Prometheus and Elastic(Kibana).
- Experience with containerization like Docker, OpenShift is nice to have.
- A desire to learn new technologies and evolve with an ever changing industry.
- Accurate in managing the IT related Compliancy and Risk controls.
- Accurate in documenting and following procedures.
Building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other countries where the bank operates.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English