For our business partner – a fast-growing start-up that launched the first B2B marketplace platform for the commercial equipment industry, we are looking for an IT Project Manager to join the team based in Bucharest.
You will own and manage the current and future development of B2B platform built around the “one-stop-shop” concept, having a highly-visible role and the opportunity to change the way of doing business
Office Location: Str. Stelutei, sector 1, Bucuresti
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the development team to deliver a best practice platform in accordance with customers’ needs.
- Understand very well the platform’s features and the solutions on behalf of the customer. Act as the voice of the customer from an internal technical perspective.
- Ensure good communication between key stakeholders (internal and external) and the team.
- Work closely with the tech team to deliver bug-free projects within timelines with maximum client satisfaction.
- Work closely to prepare technical specifications, product documentation, decks for external audiences, acting as an evangelist of the product, and the solutions.
- Be the single point of contact for all product-related queries and escalations
- Manage the tech team from product development, and own project deliveries end-to-end.
- Communicate project progress – delivery status, risks, issues, mitigation plans and impacts to internal as well as external stakeholders
- This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful project with great rewards, the company offering vesting shares.
- Working in a flat organization where innovation, ownership, and open communication are encouraged and everything you do will have an immediate impact on the company’s performance.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Private medical insurance
What You Need for this Position
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, etc
- 2+ years’ experience in enterprise Project Management (ideally in a SaaS environment)
- Experience with B2B eCommerce and SaaS concepts and processes
- A good understanding of the platform, customer experience, and product lifecycle
- Comfortable to work in an agile environment, with cross-functional teams, dealing with various working styles
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments
- Hands-on attitude, driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence levels.
- Willingness to adapt to evolving requirements/needs of a fast-growing start-up
- Fluency in English
- Experience with various APIs integrations (including payments, account data) and e-commerce platforms
- Experience of working in Agile-scrum methodology
- Working previously in a startup / early-stage company
- Experience of working in a software development environment
If this sounds interesting, please send your resume at email@example.com