Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
Customer Data Quality provides a collection of products and toolsets that contribute to the vision of providing the perfect Customer Master Data Solution through a focus on improving, enriching and maintaining the quality of customer master data.
- SpringBoot microservices
- Apache Spark
Curious to get more information about the team, the product, or the tech stack?
You’re a great fit if you have/are:
- Fluency in Java acquired in 3+ years of development experience
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol
- Experience with Spring Framework and SpringBoot
- Working experience with build automation tools like Maven
- Working experience with automated unit and integration testing (Junit, Mockito, Sinon, Jest, Mockery)
- Working experience with a UI library
- Working experience with databases
- Working experience with version control (GIT and version control repositories as GitHub would be a plus)
- Familiar with microservices architecture style and concepts such as domain-driven design
- Familiar with Linux and virtualization, preferable Docker
- Familiar with continuous integration tools
- Have experience/knowledge of microservices and Docker container technology managed with Kubernetes
- Strong communication abilities: being comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Mindset/Ways of working: have a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Focused on lowering the meantime between having ideas and making stuff happen
- Agility: being familiar with Agile and Lean methodologies
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: training in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, the opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sports activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment;