We're a local company, with local management and a different way of doing things. Our company culture is built on a set of values, a longterm vision to turn Iasi into a reputable tech hub, and a team of elephants who strive to learn more and do more every day.
A bit about you
- Very good knowledge of Java 8 and Spring, at least 3 years of Java development experience
- Experience with popular Web frameworks, at least 3 years of Spring MVC
- Proficient experience with SOA, REST Services, and Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot
- In-depth and hands-on experience in Microservices, API-Gateways, REST principles, and Spring Implementation
- Exposure to other JVM-Languages: Groovy, Scala, Kotlin
- Experience in both SQL and NoSQL databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Ideally, you are familiar or have built event driven systems using message busses like RabbitMQ or Kafka
What you'll be working on
We are building up an engineering team for the development of a new fintech startup. You will create the brand new financial technology platform for DFS, a joint venture of Finleap and DVAG, the largest independent financial advisory service in Germany, in a small, high-performance team.
This greenfield cloud platform is going to serve a user base of over 9 million customers, and we’re very excited to onboard new colleagues to take over this huge & amazing challenge.
We’re looking for a senior or mid Java engineer in Iasi, to design and implement from the ground up core components for this fintech platform, and scale the solution to serve millions of users.
Take a virtual tour of your future office
You can learn more about us and the projects we're working on here.