Adecco Romania is now recruiting for Junior Accounts Receivable with German and English for one of the largest in-house Shared Service Centers in Bucharest which is aiming to provide world class services in all areas of accounting, namely, General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to almost all countries in Europe. The project “Accounts Receivable” is a highly prioritized project in the global service center Finance function. It is the target to globally provide excellent accounting services in respect of quality, costs and efficiency and by this means to significantly contribute to the group target to be the “leading mobility and logistics company”.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Previous experience in Finance/Accounting is a plus;
• Previous experience in working with ERP (preferably SAP FI module) is a plus;
• Studies in the field of accounting, finance and economics;
• Previous working experience preferably in large/global organizations;
• Good technical knowledge of MS office;
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
• Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines;
• Ability to understand complex environments;
• Self-motivation, quick learning and creative thinking;
• Very good English and German language skills.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Being member of the respective transition team to relocate accounting activities to Bucharest;
• Analyzing financial reports and records;
• Ensure accuracy of postings;
• Performing variance analyses and preparing account reconciliations;
• Assisting with financial and tax audits;
• Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team;
• Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments;
• Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality;
• Performs other duties as assigned by direct superiors and manager.
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici