Adecco Resurse Umane is recruiting for its client - one of the biggest French retail company worldwide, Junior Buyers to join the Non-commercial Purchasing Department in Bucharest.
- Bachelor`s Degree, preferrably from The Academy of Economic Sudies (Finance, Economics, Accounting s.a)
- High performer, with willingness to learn and develop in proqurement domain - in this position you will be trained and mentored by a dedicated buddy
- Analytical person, interested to work with numbers
- Medium level of Excel (pivot table, vlookup s.a
- Strong moral values: ethics, trust, responsibility, passion etc.
- Emotional Intelligence, listening skills
- Adaptability, team player
- Continuous/quick learning/ Openness to learn and understand the future and new technologies
- Advanced level of English
- Drive the tendering process for non-comercial services for the stores at country level (ex. maintenance, logistics, energy, recycling and so on) working with the Business Departments, Business Units and Formats.
- Negotiate suppliers' annual productivity plans, ensuring that all purchasing performance indicators are well deployed: value analysis, cost breakdown, reduction in the number of suppliers, country synergies, benchmarking, near/off shoring,
- Implement internal working groups, in conjunction with the Businesses and Formats, to identify the savings opportunities and propose disruptions in business models
- Lead the process of QCD Performance Reviews (Quality, Costs, Deadlines) with selected Suppliers,
- Constantly monitor financial health and dependence on Suppliers and propose corrective actions if necessary.
- Lead the "Innovation" process with Suppliers, aiming to identify and attract as soon as possible the best Product / Process / Services innovations within the Company.
- Implement and monitor the correct application of company procurement procedures
- Accountable for the achievement of annual performance objectives, particularly financial targets, such as the reduction of supplier costs and the control of internal expenses
- Generates, leads and monitors all actions and projects related to the managed area
- Contribute to the Supplier Panel strategy, working with Procurement management, the local Business Departments and with the other Countries in the Group (when necessary / appropriate).
Poti aplica direct prin Adecco aici