We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast-growing platform and make it grow even faster.
If you are looking for an international mix of entrepreneurial ambition and technology innovation and to be part of a growing team, on its way to achieving something revolutionary, you are welcome in our team.
We offer you an outstanding team environment, low-stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.
- University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent professional qualification
- Linux: Debian based, Redhat based
- Scripting languages: bash
- Networking: L2&L3, Subnetting(ipv4/ipv6)
- Monitoring: Grafana/Prometheus/Nagion/Cacti
- Databases: PostgreSQL/MSSQL/MySQL/MariaDB/Oracle/DB2
- Container: Docker/Vagrant/LXD/LXC
- Source Control GIT/SVN/mercurial
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skills: ability to manage urgent requests and to also progress with longer-term projects in other areas
- Attention to detail, analytical abilities and the ability to recognize trends
- Ability to document code, processes, procedures, flows
- Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues
- Design, implement and maintain automated solutions for building, deploying and testing the code.
- Automate application deployment with configuration management tools
- Build, configure and deploy monitoring and analysis tools in order to measure the status and the performance of the applications and the environments.
- Install, manage and secure virtual Linux environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system and data backup, disaster recovery, and security monitoring
- Monitor and strengthen the code and environments security, applying standards and best practices
- Use source control tools to manage and track the code
- Keep up to date with industry standards, actual and future trends. Share knowledge among teams
Nice to have skills:
- HTTP Protocol, Iptables
- SSL/TSL Certificates
- Ci/CD: Jenkins/Bamboo/GitLab/Circle CI
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Programming languages: Java, Python, Perl
- Monitoring: Nagios, Cacti
- Cloud Platform: Google/AWS/Azure/Openstack
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Helm Charts
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience using defect tracking systems: Jira, Bugzilla