ARRK Engineering is part of the international ARRK Group and specialized in all services relating to product development. Within the ARRK Group we implement product development from virtual engineering to prototypes and low volume production.
- Responsibility for new and further development of frontends in the environment of process digitalization in the automotive industry.
- Development of high-performance web applications in close cooperation with our backend developers on the basis of HTML, CSS and TypeScript.
- Specification and design of web-based, visually appealing and easy-to-use apps in coordination with team members.
- Continuous quality improvement and monitoring of performance and maintainability together with the colleagues.
- Keep up to date with trends and new technologies and regularly exchange ideas with your colleagues
- University degree in computer science, engineering or natural sciences.
- Passion for UX/UI and software development.
- Experience with object oriented programming.
- Quality awareness, independent work and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of IT architectures including backend and databases.
- Good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
·A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
·Regular employee events in which work and team spirit are encouraged
·A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
·Meal Tickets, Private Medical Package and Private Retirement Plan.
·Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit.
HOW TO APPLY
We would like to inform you that due to data protection we can only accept your application via our online application platform. In order to be able to review your application, we would therefore ask you to apply on our careers page with just a few clicks: