…Are you looking for great start in your career?
…Do you like to resolve technical problems?
…Are you looking for THE place to start your career AND make friends & have fun?
- University of Polytechnics or Economical Academy, student or graduate;
- Basic telecommunication knowledge would represent an advantage;
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Analytic, conceptual, strategic and planning abilities;
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills;
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and creative;
- Loyal, trustworthy and hard working.
- Troubleshoots the issues reported by the Nobel customers/other companies;
- Appropriate escalation of NOC tickets (following escalation procedures);
- Maintains a high quality level for the calls received and the tickets handled;
- Responsible for the daily completion of NOC trouble tickets’ in their appropriate time and manner;
- Be involved in developing procedures for all the activities related to NOC and Routing Departments and shift handover;
- Provides activity reports to superiors.
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- 30 vacation days per year
- Transportation after 22:30
- Meal Tickets
- Fun at work programs