This candidate will have the opportunity to develop, manage and optimize our client Privacy and Data AI governance program technical projects. This work might include projects like building out new features, creating the APIsand microservices for new capabilities, data integration, developing new strategies for managing our product stack or optimizing existing code to make it more performant. We are looking for someone that has a passion for building great, simple, performing applications, and working alongside and coaching other developers to do the same.
· Consume Architecture documents from enterprise architects and develop technical requirements and specifications;
· Develop and test code;
· Ensure code performs optimally;
· Ensure code adheres to the company`s security standards;
· Conduct code reviews and technical design and specification reviews for developers in the program;
· Lead and coach developers in the program to deliver simple, highly performing code, adhering to the Enterprise architecture set by the company`s architects;
· Lead continuous integration and delivery practices, including branching and merging of code for releases;
· Work closely with the product owner and QA analyst to deliver release notes;
· Follow Agile practices.
· Fluency in NodeJS and React;
· 4 or more years of experience developing services and APIs;
· Extensive use of open-source products/services;
· API/microservices, streaming services or UX development;
· A solid understanding of best practices for software development including testing, monitoring, and design;
· Desire to go beyond the functional solution to build maintainable and well-tested code;
· A desire to partner closely with product managers to refine the product;
· Ability to articulate and champion design strategies related to scalability, maintainability, performance, security and usability;
· Experience with highly scalable systems in an AWS ecosystem;
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technologies.
· BS in Computer Science or MS preferred;