Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a results-oriented Material Process and Delivery leader to showcase their skill set in a multifaceted yet autonomous role. You will act as a link between the German Innovation Center (GIC) and Urlati plant and support the organization with the creation and execution of basic learning plans.
Be prepared to join our rapidly growing, successful and innovative teams!
Are you ready for the challenge?
We are eager to give you the opportunity to take a step forward in your early career and show you can lead from the front.
- supporting all P&G Hair Care sites in EMEA with high quality specification work, learning plan creation and data analysis;
- responsibility that packaging specifications are built on time with the right quality to ensure initiative launches on time as well as data compliance;
- maintain and improve existing specifications ongoing to ensure resource efficient packaging qualification and production processes.
“Do something that matters”
Your significant work will include:
- the creation of test-plans and "Critical Path Schedules";
- supervising trials on the line, measuring and assessing samples, summarizing and analyzing the data;
- share observations written and verbally within the broader technical organization.
The successful candidate needs to bring the following:
- A sound technical understanding and critical thinking skills;
- Strong English language skills both - talking and writing;
- A good understanding of standard office applications such as Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.