We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security.
And we are looking for a talented DevOps engineer, who will be part of our R&D team in Romania.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to play a part in an end-to-end encryption project, and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Developing and automating product build and release flows
- Developing and supporting CI infrastructure
- Automating product installation and configuration flow
- Maintaining a complex product’s monitoring and centralized log collection interfaces
- Leading the release process end-to-end including verification
- Defining strategic plans including test plans, coverage plans, and more
- Working closely with R&D to ensure the correct implementation of product requirements
- Communicating the status of various projects and initiatives and issuing technical reports
Your tool box
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, scripting experience with Bash, Python & Groovy
- Good command of Linux and network security, infrastructure, configuration and containers tools experience
- At least 3 years as an integration/system/DevOps engineer
- Experience with Bash, Python and groovy
- Experience with multiple operating systems including Linux
- Experience with network security including IPsec Tunnels, NAT, Layer7 filtering, ACLS
- Experience with automation server infrastructures such as Jenkins, Teamcity, or TravisCI
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Salt
- Experience with containers technologies such as Docker or LXC
- Experience with implementing CI/CD and automation in a complex environment- Advantage
- Experience with networking (DNS, DHCP, FW, OpenVPN) – Advantage
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong sense of self-motivation, entrepreneur pro-active approach, attention to details, explanatory and quality driven
- An endlessly curious mind
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
- We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
- We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
- Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
- We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centres in Israel and around the world
- We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
- We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfil your bold ambitions
- We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.