You are responsible to perform tests on the OEM's navigation application. Therefore you will:
- Derive test cases from navigation application requirements
- Updating latest navigation application release on test bench
- Execute manual application focused tests on test bench, e.g. by switching through navigation HMI screen
- Log traces in error case and ticket creation
- Test execution reporting
- 3+ Years of experience in the automotive testing environment
- Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, MOST, Automotive Ethernet)
- Knowledge of testing on the automotive test-bench or testing in the vehicle
- Experience with the manual testing concepts, terms, and definitions
- Experience with collecting traces and bug reporting with tools and software
- Soft skills: good reporting skills, good English verbal and written communication
- Good attention to details and willingness to learn
DXC-Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automotive OEMs and suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by DXC-Luxoft.
DXC-Luxoft is currently supporting several German OEMs in building their next-generation battery-electric vehicle platforms. We help industrializing, integrating and testing the platform and functional software, especially during critical integration phases approaching start-of-production.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish experienced automotive engineers. DXC-Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are highly motivated to bring value to our automotive customers.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
Join a highly competent and motivated international team
Apply your talent into creating the mobility solutions of the future
Gain hands-on experience working with well-recognized customers
Personal growth and promotion options
Make an impact on the overall growth of DXC-Luxoft
Our interesting project connected with cutting edge automotive technologies
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English