rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
YPrime creates eCOA and IRT software that Pharmaceutical organizations use to effectively run and manage their clinical trials.
eCOA – a mobile application that is used by the patients going through a trial. Patients use an app on a phone, tablet, or similar device to answer surveys, questionnaires, and to keep daily journals about how they are feeling and responding to treatment. That data can be viewed and analyzed by doctors and researchers in real time.
IRT – A web-application that helps researchers and study-teams manage a clinical trial’s drug dispensation and patient randomization strategieS.
What you will be working on
- Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment.
- Work closely with product owners, architects, designers, and stakeholders to understand desired functionality and test scenarios.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, deliver, and support technical solutions.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of new technologies trends. Experiment with and learn new technologies. Mentor other members of the engineering teams.
- Reproduce and assess software bugs, tasks, independently propose solutions, and assist peers in solving more complex issues.
- Actively contribute to Scrum ceremonies, design sessions, and suggest new solutions or techniques to implement.
- Know when to escalate an issue and don’t spend too much time on dead ends
- Collaborate with peers to learn and implement new techniques for code design and development.
- Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
What you offer us
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience working in an Agile environment designing and delivering scalable solutions.
- You should be able to demonstrate expertise in various technologies including C#, .NET Core,
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Service Oriented Architecture (RESTful Web Services).
- Experience working with relational database systems.
- Experience with unit testing and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- English level is Upper-Intermediate
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services.
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process
Introduction call (30 minutes)