How we look like
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. It may seem obvious for us to say this, but we know it to be true. We work with passion to bring fresh ideas to the table. Our contribution and ideas matter.
RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together. We also share fun moments and sad moments, like that time our friend, Mr. Coffee Machine, had to take a medical leave. No worries, it was nothing serious. We do have a colleague who doesn’t like coffee or cookies (which is totally hard to accept) and he is not that chatty, even though he spends a lot of time on Facebook. Nonetheless, he likes finding bugs and he has magic touch skills. Want to know with whom you will work with?
We introduce you to MATT. Being fans of quality releases, we dare ourselves each day to put the latest technologies and methodologies at work. We never stop learning!
About the project
Nowadays everything is about data and data protection and our project does exactly that. It allows companies to address common concerns about their data like identification and classification and ultimately about protection and monitoring. All this through a complex and customizable system of rules and business analytics supported by a rich relational database model.
The solution handles multiple types of storage targets, from standard file shares and file repositories to the most common cloud storage providers DropBox, Sharepoint, OneDrive, local and private cloud files
This project is being developed in house.
Your day to day activities
- Participate in all software development phases from design to deployment, integration and support
- Leverage your knowledge in working using Cloud technologies and multithreading systems
- Respond and investigate root causes of issue that are escalated by Support Department
- Understand and build the product to meet defined system requirements conformance
- Keep an eye for common problems found when developing distributed systems: consistency, performance, reliability/availability
What you should bring
- Strong background in .NET and C# (3+ years)
- Some multithreading experience and understanding of related concepts like threads, tasks, async/await
- Experience with web technologies like React/Angular, Bootstrap, Kendo
- Experience in building web services using REST or SOAP
- Understanding of main Cloud Computing concepts
- Some exposure to containerization (like Kubernetes) concepts
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with any major cloud provider like Azure or AWS
- Experience in building, running and scaling micro-services using Kubernetes, Docker, monitoring services
- Experience with CI/CD
- Big plus if you have experience with any of the following: Terraform, Cosmos DB, NoSQL databases (like MongoDB)
Get involved! We encourage RINFers being intrapreneurs.
Keep up to date with the latest trends in the IT industry, that way you can identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve the products and services that you will be working on.
RINF TECH is a good fit for you
If you have:
A quality delivery focused attitude…you may be required to deliver sweets and treats because we like to have food fests at the office
The ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of people both internally and externally
Customer facing skills
Curiosity and never stop learning skills
The desire to have fun while doing what you like
A keen interest in participating at our board games evenings
Some of the many benefits you will have
We aim to constantly make space for the shift resulting from everyone else’s work and we respect ourselves, trust our teams and believe in the unique contribution of each individual.
We should get to know each other better!
First of all, you decide that this project fits your interests. Then you get to know RINF TECH by having a discussion with an HR representative...in this case I will be the one sharing more of RINF’s culture and plans. By the end of the meeting, we will both be able to decide if going further with the process is a good option. And then you will have a technical meeting to share best practices, industry trends and coding ideas with one of the hiring managers.
All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.