The position is located in Bucharest, Romania.
We are looking for a technical person who will:
- Design and develop automation infrastructures.
- Design and develop standalone application used for Ceragon internal and external uses (C#).
- Maintain existing infrastructures & applications (C#, ASP, WPF, Python, Selenium, Robot Framework, SQL).
- Work with cross counties interfaces on daily base.
- Take a part in development and implementation of a new challenging and innovative automation solution.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the field of testing high-end telecommunication technology.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Sc. in Programming Engineering / Computer Engineering.
- 2 years development experience in .NET C#.
- Good English language skills in speaking and technical writing.
- Experience in Selenium.
- Experience in DBs.
- Knowledge in management/network protocols.
- Knowledge Json and XML technologies.
- Experience in fields of Telecommunication.
Also the candidate will have the following:
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging and dynamic environment which requires switching tasks.