RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Migration planning and design to evolve legacy network environments into new network components and services
- Responsible for all aspects related to the network infrastructure in a Datacentre including decision on technology, capacity planning and requirements gathering from the customers matching key network aspects such security, reliability, high availability, load balancing and redundancy. Evolve legacy setups to new and standard network designs and components removing operational risk
- Provide best in class Solution design for Local Market services to achieve highest availability, service performance as well as scalability of designed solution
- Outline global network design standards to maximise efficiency and standardisation across all the local market services
- Collaborate with operational risk stakeholders and other risk owners during the scoping of design policies, optimisation initiatives and projects
- Capacity planning
- Solution owner and definition of network standards, solutions and building blocks
What you offer us
- University degree in technology [e.g. engineering, telecommunications, computer science]
- Strong background and experience in network services
- Broad understanding of IP protocols at all layers of the stack and extensive experience with routing, firewall, network virtualisation and switching technologies.
- Deep network knowledge, being able to lead the technical aspects of a Data Centre network
- International experience and background in a complex business environment, as well as the ability to work across an international and distributed team in a complex business environment, fluent in English
- In-depth knowledge of IT, DC technology and process standards, well developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.