The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
- Be part of a team developing network management system for managing Ceragon’s devices.
- Be responsible for the design and development of different features of the NMS product.
- Take active role in discussions regarding the NMS product future architecture.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the telecommunications field, specifically to the NMS system of such a customer.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- BSc/BA Computer Science or equivalent.
- Very good Java knowledge and at least 2 years of experience as Java software engineer.
- Proven experience of OO software design and multithreading programming.
- Proven experience in SQL and relational DB concepts.
- Experience with JEE application servers (JBoss is preferred).
- Experience with Spring environment.
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL / Oracle DB / MySQL.
- Familiarity with JUnit testing and continues integration environments.
- Familiarity with Eclipse RCP / Swing.
- Familiarity with Maven.
- Familiarity with JMS and messaging-based solutions.
- Familiarity with EJB environments.
- Familiarity with no-SQL Databases / Big-Data (Elasticsearch preferred).
- Experience with network management systems (NMS/EMS) and SNMP.
- Experience of working in multi-site projects.
- Experience of working in a Scrum / Agile project.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment, who is highly motivated and willing to work as a team player.