RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
Our client is a Scandinavian company that inspires retailers to go further. They are a global software provider, creating solutions for the next generation of retail experience.
The main aim of the project is to transform the existing stateful, point-of-sale solution into a stateless, elastic, and highly scalable cloud POS that will be foundational for the success of a company.
Building internal tools that are used across the company. Enabling developers to work seamlessly through the software development lifecycle from development to production. Understanding the importance of Infrastructure-as-Code, infrastructure resiliency and reproducibility.
What you offer us
- 2+ years proven work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Hands on experience in any of cloud infrastructure provider, GCP preferably
- Hands on experience in working with DevOps tools and processes
- Hands on experience in Kubernetes and understand K8S architecture
- Hands on experience in Linux and Docker
- Hands on experience in Terraform/Terragrunt
- Can do scripting and coding, nodeJS preferably
- Basic knowledge about APIs, development processes and agile methodology
- Knowledge of Git, GithubAction
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Strong interest in large-scale distributed systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Continuously willing to learn and improve
What you will be working on
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Deep knowledge of the Google services running and proactively work with stakeholders to resolve
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows
- established processes and works as intended
- Overall responsible for keeping CI/CD functioning as expected
- Work closely with development teams during the development process offering education and
- Participate in reviews for new features, products and infrastructure components
What we offer you
- Career development: opportunity to grow within international the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center(if needed)
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process