P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Process Engineer Intern might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
At P&G, we offer you an exciting internship program where from DAY 1 you will have commitments and develop different and relevant projects. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost. We will value your creativity and your ability to analyse and seek solutions for problems.
Your role as an intern in P&G:
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G's technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G's standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Within our internship programme, you will get the chance to work in either:
- Production - Making
Production - Making
This is the department that produces our products based on the recipes we get from Research & Development. Your priority would be flexibility while delivering a high-quality product on time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Build learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work
An Engineering intern is working with a broad range of processing equipment with specific responsibilities on key projects that will involve the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Study technical feasibility using high end computer modelling and simulation.
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
What We Offer:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning, offering the chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products;
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges while working with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways;
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment where you can benefit from mentorship, coaching, training and guidance;
- Attractive compensation and benefit package;
- Accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region.