- You will ensure the procurement process is aligned cross countries/ regions.
- You will be the first level of escalation to solve process issues and continually improve the supply chain process.
- You will need to have process expertise and can answer the team’s questions.
- You will support the Team Leader in identifying and managing the technical competencies requested by the job profile for the respective process.
- You will ensure the training and process documentation is up to date.
- You will ensure the new team members are properly onboarded on all process topics.
- You will coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- You will ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- 5 years of work experience
- English and German at Advance level
- Practice in business processes, communication (written and oral presentation skills) and drawing interpretation knowledge
- Basic knowledge on commodities, global partnership agreements and global lead buyer network