rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Our team develops high quality embedded system level software and solutions for all Automotive Product Lines in areas like Automotive Ethernet, BMS, Lighting, Power Management.
• Plan and deliver the assigned projects as per agreed scope, quality and cost
• Lead the projects assigned through all the stages defined in our Automotive SPICE compliant software development process
• Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies, propose corrective actions
• Ensure the information flow inside the team, with internal stakeholders and with customers
• Monitor progress, report status
• Remove impediments and assist the team
• Provide visibility at different management levels into project related aspects
• Stimulate the team to focus on achieving the project goals
What you offer us
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science with more than 5 years of relevant work experience
• Proven experience in project management of software products, especially in the automotive field
• Good understanding of complete software development lifecycle, from requirements to maintenance
• Knowledge of standard project management methodologies
• Strong social competences
• Problem-solving skills – able to identify risks, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues
• Agility and flexibility with changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
• Excellent English communication skills (speaking & writing)
The following skills are considered a plus:
• Technical background in software development for embedded systems
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.